Originally painted to be a central piece in our home, Sullivan's Island is inspired in composition by it's namesake off the coast of South Carolina, the place where we got engaged. The classic coastal color palette is enhanced through a unique texturing technique that creates interest and dimension. This piece is incredible verstile, playing well in nautical, preppy, costal, traditional, transitional, or farmhouse spaces.
- 30” x 48" original mixed media on stretched canvas
- D-rings and wire for hanging
- Framed in a natural oak frame
- Shipping is invoiced separately. Free Kansas City local pick-up available.
- Images are edited as close to the original as possible, but colors may appear different from screen to screen.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.