Over the past few years I've enjoyed sharing a behind the scenes look at my creative practice through live painting events. In this setting I am able to fully pull back the curtain on my inspiration and the techniques I use in my work. Live painting adds a unique element to an event and allows guests to connect more deeply with art they surround themselves with. I've set up my easel in retail stores, interior design firms, benefit galas, open air vendor markets, and classrooms to share more about creating meaningful art that celebrates home.
I'd love to come to your next event. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about pricing and the live painting experience.
You may have seen me painting live here:
- Spring At the Silos, Magnolia
- Collected Living Open House
- Growing Days by Tamara Day
- Pink Antlers Holiday Open House
- Schupp and Co Holiday Open House
- Notre Dame de Sion Wellness Week